Introductory PBR Workshop Modules
Slides , Recorded Lectures and Exercises Module 2 - Science
Slides , Recorded Lectures and Exercises Module 3 - Planning
Slides , Recorded Lectures and Exercises Module 4 - Design
Slides , Recorded Lectures and Exercises Module 5 - Implementation
Slides , Recorded Lectures and Exercises
Or take these modules as actual university coureses and be paced and assessed:
Bonus Resources & Exercises by Module Topic
- Parking Lot Exercise
- Stream Evolution Model Quiz
- Additional Introductory Lectures from WATS 5350 Capstone
- Virtual Field Trip Reading Riverscapes
- Virtual Field to Birch Creek LTPBR Project
- Additional Introductory Lectures on Planning from WATS 5350 Capstone
- An Extra Planning Assignment for Birch Creek from WATS 5350 Capstone
- Additional Introductory Lectures on Design from WATS 5350 Capstone
- An Extra Design Assignment for Birch Creek from WATS 5350 Capstone
Free Resources Made Possible By
Thanks to the generous support of the Natural Resource Conservation Service’s Working Lands for Wildlife, and a grant through Pheasants Forever to Utah State University’s Restoration Consortium and Joe Wheaton’s ET-AL lab the above self-paced modules are avaiable for free. This grew out of the successful 2016 Enhancing Mesic Habitat Resilience in Sagebrush Ecosystems Workshop at Utah State University and the 2018 and 2019 workshop series, which in 2020 was switched to a virtual devliery thanks to COVID.
Want to Take Above for Credit?
If you want to take the above self-paced learning modules for University credit or Continuing Education Unit credits, register for one of our classes through Utah State University’s Restoration Consortium. These classes have smaller class sizes, and assignments you complete that are graded with individualized feedback.